The S9 AutoSet™ is ResMed's premium APAP device designed to help you comfortably transition to APAP therapy. Using ResMed's enhanced AutoSet technology, the S9 AutoSet automatically adjusts breath by breath, even as your needs change - hourly, nightly and from week to week - to deliver the lowest pressure necessary.
As a result, you're able sleep comfortably through the night and receive the benefits of restful sleep. And with its minimalist styling and compact size, the S9 AutoSet looks more like a high-end sound system than a home therapy
Code : EO36365
Price : 65,000 -
The S9 AutoSet algorithm features central sleep apnea detection, which differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you can be confident that you’re always receiving appropriate therapy and pressure.
As quiet as a whisper
S9 AutoSet’s enhanced Easy-Breathe motor delivers customised performance while reducing the noise radiated into the room or conducted down the tube. This helps to create the most peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The SmartStart™ feature you can make the machine wait until you’re ready before it starts up.
- S9 AutoSet’s Easy-Breathe motor responds to your natural breathing pattern and relieves pressure when you breathe out for a very comfortable breathing experience. It also reduces sound to a whisper, so you and your partner's sleeping environments remain quiet and restful.
- Intelligent Feedback tells you how well your therapy is working.
- The Mask Fit feature lets you know if your mask has been leaking.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and bright colour LCD guide you through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customised settings.
Astral case studies
Astral gives teenager greater freedom
Celine is almost 13 years old. Like most girls her age, technology means a lot to her, but it’s not the latest phones or iPads that are of interest. For Celine it’s a state-of-the-art portable ventilator that is most important. Read Celine’s story
Ventilation at home - a reality with Astral
Gabriele Helms has been helping ventilated patients to be managed at home for over 20 years. As a home care provider in Germany, she has successfully trained carers of over 350 patients. Read Gabriele’s story
How to Buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of ResMed accredited outlets that distribute ResMed products.